When your locks break, you lose your keys or you move to a new apartment and want to change the locks, you think about lock replacements. Many of our clients have never heard of rekeying locks and are pleasantly surprised because in most cases, it is a cheaper and faster option compared to replacing all the locks.
24h Calgary Lock Rekey Services
If you live in Calgary and look for ways to have a new key to your doors, 24 Seven Locksmiths can make it happen with the rekey a lock technique, which is basically a way of altering the placements of the tumblers or pins inside the lock itself. Honestly, for an experienced locksmith, it is much easier than it sounds.
Take advantage of the expert solution
Our Calgary Locksmith services provide high quality, transparent solutions to our community with wide range of auto, residential and commercial services, including lock rekey. Our trained professionals are licensed and experienced and deal with many easy and complicated key and locks emergency, requests and projects on a daily basis. With a friendly attitude and high motivation to get the job done in timely manner, we are the trusted company and a part of the Calgary community.
Our locksmith services can be reached 24 hours a day, 356 days a year. We are always open, even on major holidays and with the fast response, we do our best to get to your destination in less than 30 minutes. You can relay on our fast response to your emergency call no matter where you are in the city of Calgary and surrounding areas and what is the time.
When should I rekey a lock?
In order to rekey any lock, all you need to do is to call your local locksmith and a qualified technician can change the setup of your locks to fit a different key. It is a very simple approach an it offers low cost solution to improve your security.
Why should I rekey a Lock?
- Are you a new owner of a house? Make sure that you are the only one who has the keys to your property. Previous owners, neighbors and even service companies might have a copy of the current key and this compromises the security of your home.
- Are you renting a new apartment? This is a good reason to ensure that previous tenants don't have access to your place.
- Have you fired any service company lately? Cleaning maid, home improvement, gardener - if you have given them access to your home and now they no longer work for you, it is time to change the key.
- Are you a business owner and fired an employee lately? For the safety of your business, it might be a good idea to rekey the locks.
- Broke up with your ex? Afraid for your safety? You must switch to a new key because you never what can your ex come up with for a revenge.
- Did you lose your house keys? Someone probably has access to your property now. Secure your loved ones by making sure that no one has access to your home.
- Do you own a property and give it for rent? You must consider creating a master key for your property.
- Your previous tenants left? Make sure that they have no access to the apartment anymore.
Of you have similar situations mentioned above, you should consider Lock Rekey service. For more information, you are welcome to get in touch with our locksmith representatives for advice and a price quote.
For our rekey services in Calgary call us today (587)602 04 93